mercredi 24 juin 2009

Les Brocantes de l'été à Saint-Cyprien...



Ce Mercredi 24 juin
Toute la journée sur le Boulevard Maillol à St-Cyprien Plage
C'est la première Brocante de l'été organisée par l'association des Antiquaires et Brocanteurs du Roussillon


http://www.wikio.fr

1 commentaire:

  1. Sometimes I think I got into fashion because of my sheer love of words, because garment-making has such lovely ones. Some of my favorites are broderie anglaise, toile de Jouy, peau de soie, silk habotai, jabot, redingote, and faille. Tulle makes me think of dance class, Degas paintings and other super-romantic notions, which makes it the perfect name for this whimsical, feminine e-shop.ed hardy
    The prices are reasonable and the selection is girly but not too much so. It's like the shopping equivalent of Sweetarts: sweet, slightly retro, with just enough kick to keep it interesting. Below is my favorite thing: a perfect little summer dress so adorable that it would make a boy write a twee pop song about it. Dressaholics, be warned: Tulle has many, many cute ones..

    RépondreSupprimer

Locations of visitors to this page